Friday, May 7, 2010

Designing Kits has become my FUN life :-)





I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to work with CR Gibson and I'm designing kits one right after the other. It's so exciting and fun!

These are the two latest and they are box kits which come with an album - a Travel Kit and the colorful kit was really fun. It's artist Lori Seibert.

Do you see anyone you recognize in the sample layouts on any of the kits I've created?
The layouts are kept fairly simple so even a beginner can feel they could create with the kit.

The "Softly Spoken" pad kit (second project I did for them. See it in an earlier post) has sold into the Canadian market so I've gone international! WooHoo!
Can't wait to see that one printed and in my hands.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting...these kits look great!!! I think I do see someone I know!!!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click on the photos they will get larger!

    ReplyDelete