Sunday, May 2, 2010

This Designer is on the Move

Things are happening fast and furiously!

CR Gibson has contracted me for two more kits. One of which will be selling to Ross. (love that store!) Of course the deadlines is tight "as usual" but I"m still having fun!

I'm so excited to have the opportunity for not only the work but the experience this freelance is giving me.

I am taking some computer classes just to brush up on my skills and even learn a few new things. All these design programs are sooooo extensive, who could know everything about them....there's just no way. My classes are all day Saturday's and just had my first one. The teacher was GREAT!!! She is also teaching the one I'm taking next Saturday and encouraged me to take another on the 15th. We will see....the cost is adding up :-)

God is good and always on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment