Monday, April 26, 2010

Another Project


CR Gibson liked what I did with the Fall Boxed Kit so much that before I could finish formatting the files, she asked if I would do another kit! This time it's all in a pad, and with a tight turn-around time. I told her "Of course!" You don't have to ask me twice.

I got the files on Friday afternoon and finished everything by 4am Monday morning. Quick, but I LOVE this kit! I want it for myself. She thinks it may sell to Sam's Club so be on the look out when you are out there shopping.

4 comments:

  1. Love this kit...Congratulations on the freelance gig! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, i really love the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Amy! You're in the big time now. Great job! I can't wait to get my hands on one of those kits!!

    ReplyDelete