Monday, April 26, 2010

Freelance Gig!



No full time job yet but was contacted by CR Gibson out of Nashville for a freelance project. Yeah! These days I have to say it really is who you know that can make a call, send an email or just put in a good word for you. The job market is flooded with applicants even in the world of design. God has truly give me favor.

The first project was a fairly tight deadline. But, most of you who really know me know I work well under pressure of time. The project was a boxed kit for next year (they work about year out) and sell to places like Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Sam's Club, etc. and a large dept. store in Canada called Zeller's. They are like Target.

So here is a look at the first project. It was a lot of detail work but soooooo much fun!
Fall Collection Scrapbook Kit
What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Way to go on entering the blogging world! Good luck on the scrapbook industry job hunt. You are talented . . . I am sure something great will come your way. Love your CR Gibson pages!

    Marci (Leishman)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marci for your encouragement. The CR Gibson projects have been so much fun! I'm hoping to do more for them soon. Interesting to see how a kit comes together and all the pieces it really takes. You really never think about it when you see something great you want. I'm sure you know exactly what I mean.

    What happened to our annual or bi-annual Jersey Shore trip? lol We are going to have to get on Lisa to get us all together again. What fun....but it was not enough time with everyone for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice colors for this package! thanks for giving us a preview :)

    ReplyDelete